Thursday, 16 March 2017

Went today for an interview for a sales job selling computer software


I will say no more than this as I do not need of want people phoning up telling lies about as this interview went very good and I have applied for this job.


I will say no more until. I start and then release it slowly so I can work and people leave me alone as there are people that will tell lies about me, People will not like me getting this job and I expect to be attacked online over this. 

Like before when I drove the taxi and i still will not take that I am guilty of anything. i was set up and that is all I will accept or take. If I get this job I go silent and work in the public and if people find out they can not and will not stop me. 

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol







Post a Comment