Popular Posts

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

A disclaimer to the whole blog.

John Christopher Sunol


This is a disclaimer to the whold blog, I do not villify, never have, all my cases have been done by Trolls and others telling lies to the courts

Neither will I accept repsonbility for any comments put on by Trolls, or those that are only attacking me. 

i will also endevour to take down all comments which are deemed unsuitable for public consumption with villification or other material that spreads unaccpetable contents without any warning as soon as I get the chance




I do not ttake responsiblity, neither will I for any troll or other individual who puts adverse comments on my blog ssite

i will endevour to delete all adverse comments without warning as soon as they are noticed. 



Post a Comment