Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Nasa is testing to go to Mars - mars reality now - not science fiction only as before ???



NASA JUST TESTED THE SLS ENGINE: WHAT ELSE HAS TO HAPPEN TO GET TO MARS?

Mars is becoming a reality and we will hear much on this between now ahd 2030 when it becomes a fact. 

I will write on this as I have seen day dreams of going to mars all my life, Man went to the Moon in 1969, I was 12 years of age and even before then I was a space junkie. 

As a small child I saw all the Apolla space craft take off






This use to be sci fi but now quickly becoming sc fact and I think that we are going to see a lot of very interesting things over the coming years before we go to Mars. 

The space exploration is back on again. 

where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


Date and time of posting - 18/8/15 - 11.00



Post a Comment