Sunday, 19 April 2015

On going you tube comments on Isis and what | call world war 3 has started: All can watch this as I put this onine




this is extemely important for the whole world, it is ongoing news articles taken on the fight against Isis and its activities all over the world, 

I am putting this online for all my followers to see and for all to know what is happening

I believe the United States with the rest of the world should send a military force into Isis territories, bring war to Isis and attack take over and capture all members of Isis which must face justice. 

In Australia we need prison camps set up in the Australian interior run by the Federal Authorities in conjunction with Australian ADF prison officers and people who are caught with this kind of activity need to spend an unidentified in a lock up in Australian deserts under very heavy guard by special trained prison officers and ADF prison authorities on an indefinate period. That is where they remain until Isis or what I will call from now on DAESS is destroyed

My comments - I call Isis DAESS

We must fight this group to the last drop of blood, they are very evil and gives fear to all who go into this. 

This is a riegn of terror and it must be destroyed - we must fight this group to the last - we are in world war 3, 

Do not live in fear and watch this as it is to make everyone aware, it is ongoing videos put on by the world new media.

I tell Isis I want to become their worst nightmare online as I will do what I can to expose their tricks as much as i possible can 

I tell Al Magdadi if he is a relative of the prophet Muhammad, he is just as bad as that murder who they worship. He must be captured, put on trial and disgrace to all the world, 
If Muhammad was alive today the same would happen to him as well.
He is not the prophet of God, he is a demonic angel sent from Allah - or Satan - to demonise the world back from 570-632 when he was alive and it is carrying on today through groups like Isis

I call Isis Daess

This Daess must be wiped out from the Earth today as they are evil, 
-

I live in Australia ISIS and out of touch for this group to stop me so lets make it war, Isis full scale war !!!

_______________________



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

Click here !!! - and more articles on this 

blog topic

 !!!  3 more articles - 

!!! !!!

 !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1078 followers

Facebook account - 108 Friends

Google + account - 78 followers 110,948 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 20/4/15 - 8.00

Post a Comment