Popular Posts

Monday, 6 April 2015

I have an interview for a sales job this morning as well, 7th April:

John - Christopher - Sunol


As well as the job I can start
I got a second interview with an Insurance company to work in sales and this is also public work  - I prefer this than the Catalogue sales which I already have been told I can start after tomorrow

(** **  and his bunch of Merry losers are loosing out against me, they can not stop me !!!)

This is with an insurance company (whom I will not name due to people telling more lies on me) tomorrow so i have a second choice now. I will have to go back and do more training for insurance but that is OK as I like that as that will also be working in the public

I tell those liars who took me to court - do NOT PUT ANY MORE ADVERSE THINGS IN THE PAPERS or on the net OR ELSE - I will say no more


I must overturn these bad decisions that were made against my taxi authority based on lies to clear my name and I will do this and not stop or give in. I will neither accept fault now or ever !!!

My comment

I received a phone call tonight, I have an interview with a company selling insurance, this is also public work and I may need some courses and training but I am willing to do if I am successful in the interview

I just demand that fools who set me up. NO MORE ADVERSE MEDIA NOW LET ME TELL YOU ALL THIS, NO MORE

I will not say whom it will be with as I will be working in public and I do not need trouble makers tell more lies on me as what happened with my taxi authority, I am NOT THE CAUSE OF THIS, I WAS SET UP AND FRAMED BY LIARS WHO ONLY WANT TO DESTROY ME AND TAKE ME TO COURT BASED ON LIES. I AM APPLYING THROUGH A SOLICITOR TO GO NAD APPEAL FOR MY TAXI AUTHORITY AGAIN BUT THIS IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME 

So when i start this job it is for a short time until i get back on the road. For all the interest of my enemies I have just renewed my drivers license which is a gold licence that runs out on the 1st May 2020 so I have 5 years on it with a good driving record and a full 13 points. 

I am going to attempt to overturn the refusal of my taxi authority this year so keep watch. I have a job starting tomorrow in catalogue delivering house to house which will do but i want to get back to driving like I done for over 9 years. I am not sorry for doing anything wrong as I did not do it wrong and i take back all apologies I made as they were made under pressure by the courts which were lied to and I will NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS.

It is the fault of political activist who set me up and framed me on issues I had nothing to do with 
This is based on politics - I done nothing wrong and neither will I accept fault in anyway what so ever

Keep watch on my blogs, twitter and facebook as this is all going to come out today and i will write on these forms of social media of mine

Yours

John Christopher Sunol
0468 309 091





and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

blog

 topic !!! -  more articles - 



!!! !!! !!! !!!

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 main video for this blog entry !!!
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1076 followers

Facebook account - 107 Friends

Google + account - 77 followers 108,589 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 5/4/15 - 22.00


Post a Comment