Popular Posts

Monday, 6 April 2015

I got the job but can not do the liscence due to my bankruptcy - All I have to do is wait untill I am discharged bankrupt

John - Christopher - Sunol


I had the interview this morning 

I was offered the job this morning but I had to do an Atsic Course to be an financial advisor - which is now a government requirement for all insurance sales and financial advisers. I am able to do the course but I am not legible at the present moment because of bankruptcy and I will just wait until I am discharged bankrupt then re-apply. 

They wanted me but I have to wait untill I am discharged bankrupt and I will then contact the company again when I am discharged bankrupt

This is a requirement by law 


My comments

These laws are all in place so I will wiat, it will be not to long in the future but time will pass quickly

I have proven that those who took me to court are straight plain liars and I will keep 
that to the day I die as I am also going to overturn the cancellation of my public vechile authority to prove that person to took to court a plain straight liar who purgers himself before the law. 

I am not going to give in now or ever as I am right and those who say that same sex marriage is alternative right are very wrong. I am determined about that 

These issues have nothing to do with my work, the only thing that is effecting me is that the people who are taking me to court on false accusations are extremely vindictive and tell lies.

I will state this I HAVE THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST 

LIVING IN ME AND I WILL SUCCEED IN EVERYTHING I 

DO AS HE IS THE ONE WHO TAKES CONTROL OVER 

MY LIFE



HE WHO IS GREATER IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE 

WHO IS IN THE WORLD,


if we are in Jesus Christ we have nothing to worry about 

as He takes control of all aspects of our lives




Do not worry about this, all I have to do is keep on applying and eventually I will end 

up in the rights place and those that tell lies over me will loose.
________________________________________________________________________________







and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

blog

 topic !!! -  more articles - 



!!! !!! !!! !!!

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 main video for this blog entry !!!
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1076 followers

Facebook account - 107 Friends

Google + account - 77 followers 108,589 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 7/4/15 - 13.10

Post a Comment