Popular Posts

Monday, 6 April 2015

Gorbachev - former Russian Leader said for the US to dominate the world is fruitless - we are in a global world


John - Christopher - Sunol

Gorbachev US attempts at Global domination are futile


I think that United states Global domination is being taken over by that of the combined Europe or the EU under the treaty of Lisbon. Gorbachev was the old soviet leader that oversaw the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1989: he is also part of the Illuminati and I believe part of the coming agenda 21 of the new world order, He knows more about this than we think and I think yes, the United states could loose Global domination to Globalization which will come under a combined Europe 


The world is changing and changing quickly and we will see the rise of Europe (Lisbon Treaty) and the decline of the united states as no 1 to come after Europe. Also China is a giant waiting to be released which will create another set of different figures.



My comment

This is all planned by the Illuminati and the planning started way back in the time of Adam Weishaupt in 1776 - the Napoleonic wars - now it is evolving into a combined Europe taking over the world - this failed in several other attempts

1st Napoleonic wars 1799 - 1815
2nd world war 1 1914- 1918
Third world war 2 1939-1945 

These all ended up failing in gaining global unity but this attempt is getting closer to a combined Europe and a mammoth empire run by China being its competition and a archenemy being an Islamic - Caliphate from Isis as being the nemesis. 

Lets look see and wait for the coming new world order or agenda 21 as it is getting close to coming on board. 





and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

blog

 topic !!! -  3 more articles - 



!!! !!! !!! !!!

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1076 followers

Facebook account - 107 Friends

Google + account - 77 followers 108,589 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 5/4/15 - 22.00

Post a Comment