Sunday, 19 April 2015

GOP has a lot to loose by opposing gay marriage ??? Anti Same sex marriage advertisement not shown on SBS



What a lie, this lie is straight from the Pits of Hell
I tell all that anyone who accepts homosexual marriage is accepting the new world order of the coming agenda 21which is also accepting their own part in Gods wrath during the Apocalypse or the last 7 years that is coming.

I believe we have a duty to speak out against this before it becomes a criminal offense to oppose same sex marriage as what will happen in years to come 

There is no other answer to this but what i have just said


this is the start of persecution of those who oppose the evil in the world today. I intend to oppose same sex marriage for as long as I am able to on my blogs and all over my network of blogs and you tubes.

This is very evil and brought on as part of the coming one world government  agenda being implemented today under agenda 21

My comments

I have not a lot more to say that we have more to loose if we accept gay marriage rather than stick up to out rights and oppose this evil that is coming upon the earth.

I have nothing else to say over this and I can not change my mind from this point of view concerning this matter no matter what happens

When Mormons and catholics accept same sex marriage, the end is right upon us gone further on to nigh - Catholic ties and Mormons are getting under way - so will same sex marriage


_______________________



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

blog topic

 !!! -  3 more articles - 

!!! !!!

 !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1084 followers

Facebook account - 108 Friends

Google + account - 78 followers 110,881 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 19/4/15 - 22.00

Post a Comment