Popular Posts

Monday, 6 April 2015

Former United nations Diplomat says ''London is more dangerous than New York

John - Christopher - Sunol

Former UN diplomat says 'London is more dangerous than New York' after he was allegedly attacked in the street



Yes I would beleive this, That is due to England being a refuge to many of its former colonial people over many hundreds of years and a large amount of Islamic people have migrated to London and England in seek of refuge from wars. 

Thus England has an element of Isis and other radicals in its midst where as New York does not have such problems on such a grand scale. With the war against Isis and the all out attacks on this group - parts of London have become a breeding ground for political hatred to the United states and western countries. 

I beleive we are at war with and against Isis and all people found to support this group need to be frogg marched off to prison camps by the national security agencies, MIA if in Britain with Scotland yard, CIA with FBI if in the states or Asio with the AFP if in Australia, we should have no tolerance to any Islamic extremism and Isis is out enemy so we must lock them all up. Back in 1940-1945 if a German, Italian or Japanese was found in Britain they would have been taken to prison camps during world war 2, as they would have been delegated enemies of the state, the same with anyone affiliated or with Isis or any radical Islamic group - and they need to have an indefinite sentence until Isis and other Islamic radicals are completely defeated and taken out. They are a danger to all British people - or Americans in the US - or even Australians if in Australia. 




My comment

We need the countries security agencies and police to take charge of this thuggery in the streets - NOT VIGILANTES - that is a Police job or a security agency job





and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

Click here !!! - and more articles on this 

blog

 topic !!! -  3 more articles - 



!!! !!! !!! !!!

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1076 followers

Facebook account - 107 Friends

Google + account - 77 followers 108,758 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 7/4/15 - 7.00

Post a Comment